These are trying times for us all with the current COVID-19 pandemic, and with many of us self-isolating, working from home, and taking care of family, feeling safe and comfortable in our house matters now more than ever. Here are some tips, tricks, and handy ideas to make the most of your extended time at home:
- If you’re working from home, here are some easy ideas to design the ultimate home office.
- Bored kids? Keep them busy building one of these fun indoor forts.
- Keep your home clean with these easy cleaning tips.
- Learn how to make DIY hand sanitizer. Customize yours with different essential oils such as tea tree, lemongrass, and lavender.
- Learn how to make your own non-toxic cleaning supplies. Important note: to kill most germs (including Coronavirus), make sure you’re using one of the products in this list of germ-killing disinfectants from the EPA.
- Nurture your creative side with these 10 easy craft projects under $10. Want more budget-friendly crafts? Here are 5 easy home DIYs under $15.
- Organize your home space and manage your time to ensure you stay productive. Here are 3 tips to manage your home space.
- Get your garden ready for spring with these backyard organization projects.
- Need to take a breather and chill out? Here’s how to create a relaxing meditation space.
- With warmer weather just around the corner, get the kids outside with these 5 kid-friendly garden projects.
- Now’s a good time to look at where you can cut costs. Call us or visit Porch.com to let us help you get a competitive home insurance quote and save you money in this uncertain time. You’ll likely save money, plus we’ll give you a voucher to use toward home handyman services so you can save even more on your next home project.
Most importantly, do your best to keep yourself and your loved ones safe and healthy during this difficult time. Keep smiling, wash your hands, and try to make the most of your life at home.