We all have that pile of junk that we just don’t know what to do with. It sits your garage or in your closet, until you finally decide to give it a new home at Goodwill. We challenged 8 Porch Bloggers to shop their home for 5-10 items that they no longer want, send those items over to their swap partner, and then give the items they received a makeover!
Be sure to head over to their blogs for a full tutorial, and to see how they transformed the rest of their items!
1. Mirrored Tray Transformation by Artsy Chicks Rule
Click here to see what Nancy did with the rest of her items!
2. Metallic Mantel Decor by Capturing Joy
Check out Kristin’s blog to see how she added a little pizzaz to her mantel!
3. Gold Side Table by Craft-o-maniac
Head over to Jen’s blog to see how to easily transform your space!
4. Desktop Accessories by Happiness is Homemade
What a transformation! Click here for the full tutorial over on Heidi’s blog
5. Coffee Table Makeover by Maison De Pax
See how Rachel created a kid-friendly coffee table!
6. Twine Candle Holder by Place of My Taste
We love this twine candle makeover. Head over to Aniko’s blog to see the full tutorial!
7. Clean Mantel Decor by Design Dining Diapers
Taryn spruced up her mantle with some clean and simple transformations, see how she did it here!
8. Party Organizer by Today’s Creative Blog
Head on over to Kim’s blog to see how she created this party organizer and more!
How did they do? Let us know in the comments which is your favorite!
Want to become a Porch Blogger? Learn more here.