Top 10 Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Mineola, NY
I’m searching for Kitchen & Bath Remodelers servicing my zip code in Mineola.
Many kitchen & bath remodelers provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Mineola. Browse through a sample of the Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Mineola below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful kitchen & bath remodeling jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- A Plus A Contracting Corp.:
- Service Area Zip Code: 11702 and 11709
- AP CONTRACTOR LLC:
- Service Area Zip Code: 11378, 10460 and 07070
- Galant Kitchens:
- Service Area Zip Code: 11777 and 11961
If you weren't able to find the right kitchen & bath remodeler company that services your Mineola zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Mineola.
Who should I hire if I need Kitchen & Bath Remodeling in Mineola?
Right now there are about 7 companies in and around Mineola ready to help you with your kitchen & bath remodeling project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Kitchen & Bath Remodelers on Porch:
- Galant Kitchens
- Long Island Kitchen and Bath Inc
- Birch Construction
What should I check for once my Kitchen & Bath Remodeler in Mineola has finished working?
Every kitchen & bath remodeling project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any kitchen & bath remodeling company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with kitchen & bath remodeling work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the kitchen & bath remodeler to describe what they did. Whether your kitchen & bath remodeling project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your kitchen & bath remodeling project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the kitchen & bath remodeler do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.