If you want to get onto YouTube, your video quality needs to match the level of professionalism that a YouTube studio brings to the table.
The process of recording video has been virtually entirely automated. Once the camera is turned on, it can perform various tasks that formerly required people. For example, the image is automatically focused, and the color balance is adjusted. Unfortunately, this has led to the myth that it is OK to shoot in any room and the camera will handle it. But that’s false, as the room influences and affects the final video.
Does that imply that creating a home studio in a large area is required to produce YouTube videos? Do you need to invest a lot of cash in your YouTube studio? Does the space have to be used only for shooting? No, to each of the three inquiries. However, it does require that the fundamentals for recording video and sound be in place. Equipment must be looked for from various locations, including hardware stores, picture shops, and online vendors. However, having your own YouTube studio setup has a clear benefit. What you shoot will become more refined and professional as a result.
These are the things you need to consider before creating your YouTube studio at home:
Location: Choose wisely. in a small room, the ability to shoot full-length body shots may not be possible. Half-length or large spaces are the best options.
Light control: There must be no external lighting of any kind. For instance, windows must have blinds, curtains, or other coverings that exclude all light.
Soundproof: To reduce overall sound vibrations, unnecessary items should be taken out of the room. However, furniture that is “dense” (not made of wood) like couches will absorb sound rather than reflect it. Adding a carpet will be helpful as well.
Setting up a reliable and efficient internet network is crucial for starting a YouTube channel.
Your videos will look more professional and sophisticated if you have your own YouTube studio setup.
YouTube is becoming more popular day by day. It’s a great platform to show the world anything, from your lifestyle and business to your talents or hobbies. Also, YouTube is now the 2nd most visited website and 2nd most significant search engine after Google. So once you know this, a great home project is to create a space at home for your YouTube episodes. We’ve asked experts for their advice on making this project come to life and have a successful channel on the platform.
- Conduct keywords and trends research for content ideas. You can use Google Trends and keyword tools like those found in rankingCoach FREE.
- Create video content based on the keywords you have found that bring the most traffic.
- Include the keywords in your channel and video descriptions.
- Make sure your channel links to your website and relevant product pages and while you grow- track your links as well.
- As you create more videos be sure to link and refer to them in other relevant videos you make.
- Last but not the least, ask your audience to subscribe to your channel! In the end, they are your supporters and they will spread the voice.
Video marketing is a great way for creating awareness of your business. Eventually, you could even leverage driving traffic to your website as these visitors are going to take the time to look at your website and its products. Improving your rankings as well as your sales. So what are you waiting for?
What would be your top 5 tips to get more views on a video?
#1: Your video idea is everything.
A good video idea is something that viewers REALLY want to watch.
Viewers watch when you know what makes them “tick.” You can do this by defining your ideal viewer (your avatar). You know their age, location, family situation, fears, motivators, pain points, etc.
When your avatar doesn’t resonate with your video idea, don’t bother making the video, they won’t click, and you won’t get views.
#2 Also, your title and thumbnail are everything.
What makes a good title and thumbnail:
1) tell what the video is about
2) it creates curiosity (reason to click)
3) it capitalizes on what makes your avatar “tick” (reason to click)
Make your thumbnail before you start filming the video. It is much easier to craft a video for a click-worthy thumbnail than a click-worthy thumbnail for a video.
When you make multiple versions of multiple thumbnail ideas, you have the luxury of picking the two absolute best ones that would get the click. You want to have at least two good thumbnails because if your video isn’t performing the way it should, you can switch your thumbnail within 5 seconds.
Don’t bother making the video when you don’t know how to make viewers click because you won’t get the views.
#3 Think about what makes your video unique and communicate that in your title and thumbnail.
Creators have trouble standing out (thus getting no views) because they have nothing unique to offer viewers. I teach my coaching clients the litmus test: “if viewers see ten videos on the same topic, why should viewers click on mine?”.
This way, you create a reason for viewers to click on your video and watch it.
#4 SEO and Keyword research only help when you have no competition on a topic.
When you have competition, make sure:
– That your video idea is good
– You have a good thumbnail
– You have a unique video
#5 One of the reasons why YouTube promotes videos is because more viewers (than your competition) watch your video all the way through.
Therefore, stop wasting viewers’ time.
For example: start delivering value in your video right away instead having bumpers, hooks, and intros. When you decide to do a hook, keep it short, like 10 seconds. Your viewer drop-off at the beginning of your video will decrease dramatically.
Experiment, test, test more, and test even more.
But above all: have fun!
Dexxter Clark at www.socialvideoplaza.com
3 Tips to create evergreen content for YouTube
We believe that often businesspeople make YouTube too complicated. So we recommend they follow these three steps:
Step 1: Think like your customer.
Think about what your customer wants to know, not what you want to tell them. Frankly, the customer doesn’t care about you; they care about themselves and their needs. They don’t use your insider language because they don’t know as much about what you do as you do. The customer asks questions in a simpler, plain language way. They may even use the wrong phrases or ask the “wrong questions” from an insider’s viewpoint.
That’s OK. You want to meet them where they are. So ask yourself this question: “What problems would my ideal customer be trying to solve if they didn’t know my business existed?”
If you have trouble figuring these questions out, ask your salespeople or whoever manages your search engine ads. They already know what problems your customer wants to solve, independent of what you want to sell them.
Step 2: Help, don’t sell (mainly).
When doing YouTube for business, your title and intro should generally start with “How to” or have a list of top tips for solving a problem. Use numbers in the titles of list videos for best results.
The topics should not be about your business. Instead, use your expertise to show the customer how something is done. Then they will see how hard it is to do just right. At the end of the video, tell them: “And by the way, we provide this service here at XYZ business, so contact us with the info in the description, and we’d be happy to help you.”
Step 3: Keep it simple.
For 95% of businesses, your videos don’t have to be fancy. Most cameras and microphones can get you there. Even 4k external webcams are plenty good enough for the vast majority of businesses. We feel the number one problem for small businesses is putting too much time and effort into a single video hoping for a huge score. Instead, simplify your recording, editing, and publishing process to focus on releasing two videos per week and getting just 1% better every week.
Dane Golden at VidiUp
7 Tips on How To Increase YouTube Subscribers and Grow a New YouTube Channel.
Whether you are starting a new YouTube channel or already have a channel, you want to increase both the number of subscribers and views. Here, we will look at tips on how to grow your YouTube channel subscribers and views.
1. Know your goal and understand your why. What is your goal in creating a YouTube channel? By knowing this, you can create a plan to achieve this.
2. Focus on the viewer By focusing on the viewer – not yourself – you will get more views, increase subscribers, and get an engaged following. To do this you need to understand the viewing experience, the demographics (check your YouTube Analytics), and the psychographics of your viewers (why they are doing what they are doing offline and online).
3. Research and Analysis Research at least 10 successful YouTube channels in your niche. Make a note of what they have in common. Watch their most viewed videos and make notes on how they are created and whether there are any patterns in the editing. Read the comments in both the videos and the Community section.
4. Create Great Content You need to create great content that grabs the attention of your viewer, keep hold of their attention and give them a surprise at the end of your video. Content also includes the title, thumbnail, and other metadata. Your title and thumbnail are a vital part of increasing views and subscribers. Many YouTube creators underestimate the value of a great thumbnail and title. It is these that grab the attention of the viewer.
5. Title and Thumbnail As briefly mentioned above, your title and thumbnail are very important. If your potential viewers do not click on your thumbnail, they will not watch your video, however good it is! So, you need to grab their attention. You need to think about them and what will make them click on your video. The same is true with the title. You need to make clickable titles that satisfy why the viewer should click by including value.
6. Data Analysis (YouTube Analytics) You must study your YouTube analytics and adjust your content creation accordingly based on the data that is revealed in the analytics. If you do not do this, you will never be successful on YouTube.
7. Consistent Uploading If you want to grow subscribers to your YouTube channel you need to come up with a content strategy that allows you to consistently upload videos. Whether this is 1 video a month, a video a week, or a video a day, they should ideally be published on the same day and time. You can find out the best time to upload by looking at your YouTube analytics.
By implementing these 7 tips, you will see growth in both subscribers and views.
Paul Birkett at Blue Square Management
What are the best YouTube tools to enhance the content?
The best YouTube tool to enhance content would be a good camera. You can use a GoPro or even your smartphone. If you use a microphone to improve your video’s audio quality, you will get better results.
Next, it is essential to use good video editing software. In my opinion, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best. A good thumbnail is also really important; it can boost the CTR and is one of the main factors in your YouTube success. You can make better thumbnails with Canva. The best thing about Canva is that anyone can use it and it’s fully packed with beautiful templates. You can create attractive thumbnails in a few minutes.
Finally, you can use VidIQ, a Google Chrome extension to analyze YouTube analytics data and information about other YouTube channels and their videos.
Inu Etc at Inuidea
Tips to Monetize a YouTube Channel
There are many ways to monetize a YouTube channel, but the key is first to take people off YouTube and add them to your email list. At that point, you will have taken your most engaged viewers and allowed yourself to enter their inboxes whenever you would like to. The difference is that you now “own” your traffic. No YouTube algorithm change or demonetization can strip you of that traffic you worked so hard for.
In my opinion, the best way to monetize is to build an email list and then sell a digital product to that list. Online courses seem to be the best way to do this. The delivery is entirely automated, you can create it once and sell it forever, and you can charge a premium of up to $1,000.
To build your email list, you’ll need a few things.
- You’ll need a call to action in your videos that sends people off YouTube and directs them to a URL. You can put that URL in the description, as an end card link, and as the first “pinned” comment on the video.
- You’ll need a lead magnet that your audience actually wants. This can be a video not on YouTube, a PDF, or a mini course. In your CTA, you will pitch this free lead magnet.
- You’ll need a landing page. This page doesn’t need to be complicated. A headline, a subheadline, and a form for people to enter their name and email will work.
There it is! With this simple 3 step formula, you have an online business. Time to turn YouTube views into customers!
Augie Johnston at VidChops
3 Tips to boost traffic to a YouTube Channel
After you understand your target audience really well, and not just in terms of demographics but also the aim of why they are watching your videos and the ways they prefer to engage with your content, one of the most efficient ways to boost traffic is by focusing on Google video results when searching for the keywords related to your niche or industry. Supposedly you have a YouTube channel focusing on marketing tips. It means your audience is searching for marketing-related keywords when searching videos on YouTube, right? It would be best if you optimized the whole channel for the keywords specific to this industry.
Each of your videos should be optimized in terms of titles, SEO, and descriptions to appeal to the targeted audience. Once your videos rank higher on YouTube for the searches related to your niche, more viewers will watch and engage with your videos and subscribe to your channel.
Also, keyword research will help you dig deeper into your audience’s characteristics and create video content based on their searches. This is very efficient as people usually search for videos that resemble specific queries and videos according to life events and emotions that link to these events, whether about work or about getting married, becoming a parent, season celebrations and holidays, and many more. Based on this, you can create relatable content and add add-ins to your videos directly targeting what the audience is searching for so they could be like, ‘’that’s exactly what I’ve been looking for CLICK’’, viewer retention, and traffic boost.
You also should cross-promote your videos on any of your other social media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, especially if the target audience reaches them is high or higher than on your channel. This is one of the most efficient ways to boost traffic because people also watch videos on these platforms, not only YouTube, and it is essential to make yourself visible and create the highest exposure you can for your channel.
Caitlin at TUYA Digital
How can I optimize my YouTube channel for better search results?
Optimizing your YouTube channel for better search results involves several factors, such as creating high- quality content, optimizing your videos for search engines, and promoting your channel to your target audience. Here are some tips that can help you optimize your YouTube channel:
- Research keywords: Use keyword research tools to identify relevant and popular keywords people search for on YouTube. Include these keywords in your video titles, descriptions, tags, and transcripts.
- Create high-quality content: Create engaging and informative videos that provide value to your target audience. Aim to create content that is unique, informative, and entertaining.
- Optimize your videos: Optimize your videos by adding relevant titles, descriptions, tags, and transcripts. Ensure your videos are well-structured, and include keywords in the first few lines of your descriptions.
- Engage with your audience: Encourage your viewers to engage with your content by asking them to comment, like, and subscribe to your channel. Respond to their comments and questions, and create a community around your channel.
- Promote your channel: Promote your channel on social media platforms, blogs, and other websites. Use email marketing to promote your videos to your email subscribers.
By following these tips, you can optimize your YouTube channel for better search results and attract more viewers to your content.
How do I engage with my audience and build a community on my YouTube channel?
Building a community on your YouTube channel requires much effort and consistency. Here are some tips on how to engage with your audience and build a community on your YouTube channel:
Respond to comments on your videos. Engage with your audience by replying to their comments and answering any questions they may have. This will help to build a relationship with your audience and show them that you care about their opinions.
Create a consistent posting schedule. This will help your audience know when to expect new content from you and will help you to build a loyal following.
Host live streams or Q&A sessions. This is a great way to interact with your audience in real time and answer their questions directly.
Collaborate with other YouTubers. Collaborating with other YouTubers in your niche can help to expand your audience and introduce you to new viewers.
Create a community tab on your YouTube channel. This is a great way to share updates, polls, and other content with your audience and build a sense of community.
Building a community takes time, so be patient and consistent with your efforts. By engaging with your audience and creating high-quality content, you can make a loyal following and create a thriving community on your YouTube channel.
How do I come up with video ideas for my YouTube channel?
Coming up with video ideas for your YouTube channel can be challenging, but there are several strategies you can use to generate creative and engaging content:
- Brainstorm: Start by brainstorming topics related to your channel’s niche or theme. Consider what your audience might be interested in, their questions, and what types of videos have succeeded.
- Look for trends: Keep an eye on current events, pop culture, and trends in your industry or niche. Try incorporating these topics into your videos to stay relevant and appeal to a broader audience.
- Analyze your competitors: Check out what other creators in your niche are doing and identify gaps or opportunities. Look for ways to differentiate your content and offer something unique to your audience.
- Engage with your audience: Ask your viewers for video ideas and feedback through comments, social media, or polls. This helps you generate ideas and builds a stronger connection with your audience.
- Experiment with formats: Try different video formats such as tutorials, reviews, vlogs, challenges, or interviews to keep your content fresh and engaging.
Collaborate with other creators: Consider collaborating with creators in your niche to create new and exciting content.
Remember to stay true to your brand and personality, and prioritize creating content that you enjoy making and that your audience will enjoy watching.
What equipment do I need to start a successful YouTube channel?
The equipment you need to start a successful YouTube channel depends on the type of content you plan to create. However, here are some essential equipment and tools that you might need:
- Camera: A good quality camera is essential for creating high-quality video content. A DSLR camera or mirrorless camera with video capabilities can produce excellent results. However, some smartphones have high-quality cameras that can also be used to create videos.
- Microphone: Good audio quality is just as important as video quality. A dedicated microphone, such as a shotgun or lavaliere mic, can significantly improve the quality of your audio.
- Tripod: A stable camera setup is essential for creating professional-looking videos. A tripod can help you achieve a steady shot and eliminate shaky footage.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a significant difference in the quality of your videos. Consider investing in a lighting kit or using natural light sources to illuminate your shots.
- Editing software: Video editing software can help you cut and arrange footage, add special effects, and enhance the overall quality of your videos. Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and iMovie are popular options.
Computer: A powerful computer is essential for editing, rendering, and uploading videos. Ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements for your editing software and has enough storage space to store your footage.
While having the right equipment can improve the quality of your videos, it’s important to remember that the content and the message you convey in your videos truly matter to your audience.
How to do affiliate marketing on Youtube?
Affiliate marketing on YouTube can be a lucrative way to earn money by promoting products or services to your audience. You’ll need to join an affiliate program or network that aligns with your niche and content to get started. Once accepted, you can start incorporating affiliate links in your videos’ descriptions and mentioning them during your content.
Creating content relevant to the products you’re promoting and resonates with your audience is essential to maximize your earnings. Be authentic and transparent about your relationship with the brand, and only promote products you believe in.
Tracking your performance and adjusting your strategy as needed is also essential. Use affiliate tracking tools such as UpPromote; the top-recommended Shopify App, to monitor your clicks, conversions, and earnings and optimize your content and links accordingly.
In conclusion, affiliate marketing on YouTube can be a profitable way to monetize your content, but staying true to your brand and audience while promoting products is crucial.
May Vu – UpPromote
You probably already know that social media should play a significant role in your marketing plan if you are a business owner or marketer. On the other hand, manually managing all of those accounts can be a time-consuming and stressful process. That’s where social media management tools come in. These tools can help you with chores like maintaining several accounts, scheduling posts and evaluating your social media metrics. Therefore, social media scheduling tools can help you save time and expand your channel.