When it comes to hiring and working with a painter, it’s a good idea to do some research. Just like any home improvement project, you’ll want to make sure you’ve done your homework so that you are adding value to your home. Painting your home can be a great DIY project, especially if you have the time to do it right and are working on easy-to-reach walls. But sometimes our walls need a lot of repair before painting, or our rooms have high ceilings or awkward angles. And sometimes we simply don’t have time to complete a painting project. When it comes to searching for a painter, look for a professional on Porch who has completed projects near you. We’ve rounded up some of our best articles for hiring and working with a painter.
- How to hire a painter
- How to budget your painting project
- What does the color of your front door say about you?
- Fall in love with orange walls
- Best paint colors for every type of kitchen
- 5 ways to use paint to increase your home’s appeal
- What you need to know about lead paint
- Choose the right type of paint every time