Porch and Rover are thrilled to start a revolutionary social partnership that will simplify the lives of pet parents and homeowners like never before. To celebrate, we’re offering a chance to win 8 hours of free house cleaning from Porch (up to $500 value)!
How to enter:
- View this page on your mobile phone.
- Click this link to download the Porch Home Management App. Once you download the app, you’ll be automatically entered to win 8 hours of free housecleaning. Note: Those who download the app without clicking the link will not be entered to win free housecleaning, so be sure to use it! Here it is one more time.
Bonus prize: Once you’ve downloaded the app, use the promo code ROVER25 to book your first job with a pro for 25% off!
This social contest is being run in Seattle only (pet parents in other cities, our apologies–we’ll be serving you soon!). Contest begins at 9AM PST on Wednesday, February 25, and continues for 3 weeks until the winner is announced Wednesday, March 18 at 9AM PST. No dog or purchase necessary, just downloading the Porch app is required. If you win, we’ll email you and post your name on our social channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). Make sure to follow Porch and Rover, and look out for winner announcements on March 18! Detailed rules below.
Rover connects dog parents with a nationwide network of dog lovers for hire, offering in-home dog boarding, dog sitting, and dog walking. With all the support that Rover provides homeowners, Porch’s Home Management App is the perfect partnership. The Porch Home Management App (free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch) is your one click to home improvement, enabling you to connect with a pro and get work done on your home faster than ever.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
To enter the Porch and Rover House Cleaning Giveaway sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) you must be a resident of the greater Seattle metropolitan area and download and login to the Porch Home Management App. You may also enter the Sweepstakes by U.S. mail as set forth below. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to abide by these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1. Eligibility Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Rover.com (“Rover”) or Porch.com, Inc. (“Porch”) and any person engaged to work on this promotional program and their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their immediate family members and those living in their households are not eligible to enter or win. We are not responsible for lost, late, or incomplete entries, for incorrect capture, inaccurate capture, or non-capture of entry or other information, or technical error.
2. Entry Period This Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM Pacific Time on Wednesday February 25, 2015 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday March 17, 2015 ("Entry Period"). Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. How to Participate by U.S. mail To enter by U.S. mail, hand-print your first and last name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number and valid e-mail address (required) on a 3x5 piece of paper and mail to: “Sweepstakes” c/o Porch, 1551 Eastlake Ave E. Suite 275, Seattle, WA 98102.
4. Winner Selection / Notification / Prizes Promptly following the end of the Entry Period, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. The winner will receive 8 hours of free housecleaning from a Porch certified house cleaner to be used in the Seattle metropolitan area served by Porch. The winner may use these services by logging into the Porch Home Management App and using the PROMO CODE provided by Porch to the winner. The winner may use the 8 hours at one time, or on multiple occasions (with a one hour minimum per occasion). We will email the winner using the email provided when signing up for the Porch Home Management App and will also be announcing the name on our social channels on March 18, 2015 at 3PM PST. All housecleaning services must be used within one year from the date the winner is announced.
All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Porch, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Limit one (1) prize per person or household. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted. Taxes on the prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
5. General Conditions Sweepstakes entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Porch, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Washington and you agree to exclusive jurisdiction in King County, Washington. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Return of any prize / prize notification as undeliverable or failure to accept the prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
By entering the Sweepstakes: (a) participant grants Porch and Rover, and their respective affiliates and sublicensees, the perpetual, royalty free, irrevocable, worldwide, and perpetual license and right to publish, use or modify their name, and social media handles by any and all means or methods, and in any and all media, now or hereafter known and without consideration to participant or any other party, and (b) you expressly agree to release and hold harmless both Rover and Porch (and their respective, directors, officers, employees and affiliates) from and against any and all claims related in any manner to the Sweepstakes. Porch reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person that tampers with the entry process or violates the spirit of the Sweepstakes.
6. Winners List For the first name, last initial and city/state of residence of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Sweepstakes” c/o Porch, 1551 Eastlake Ave E., Suite 275, Seattle, WA 98102.