Additional Terms for Porch Services Professionals
If you are a Professional participating in the Porch Services program in which Porch books, schedules, handles payment for and otherwise facilitates certain services provided by Professionals, these Additional Terms for Porch Services Professionals will also apply to you with respect to the work you do through the Porch Services program. For clarity, you are also subject to the Additional Terms for Professionals (other than Section 16 thereof, when you are not acting as a Network Pro), provided that, in the event of a conflict between the Additional Terms for Professionals and these Additional Terms for Porch Services Professionals, these Additional Terms for Porch Services Professionals will control.
1. Performance of Services
When you solicit, claim service requests for, accept or perform services through the Porch Services program, you agree that:
- if you receive a request from Porch Services to provide services, you will respond to Porch as soon as possible but in any event within 24 hours;
- You will complete the work in a timely manner, including within any time/schedule/completion requirements communicated by Porch Services for the particular job; and
- You will only contact Users in regard to current, claimed, booked services and only through the provided Porch communication tools.
- You will not accept direct payment for your work from the User (i.e., the User will pay Porch Services, not you personally) or solicit additional work directly from the User (i.e., you will direct the User to Porch Services to book additional work).
2. Scheduling; Communication.
You agree to comply with following quality assurance measures for scheduling and communication in the Porch Services program:
- You will contact the User when in route to the scheduled service, no earlier than thirty minutes and no later than fifteen minutes prior to arrival.
- If any job you have claimed needs to be rescheduled for any reason, you will alert Porch Services immediately and before the scheduled start time of the job, before alerting the User.
- You will alert the User if you are going to be more than 20 minutes late to a project, at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If you are going to be more than 30 minutes late you will alert Porch Services before contacting the User.
You will collect the Porch Services payment from the User upon completion of the service unless the service is marked as prepaid.
Porch will pay you for the Porch Services work you did within three business days after the completion of the service, unless contested by the User for any reason. In the event a User contests the service, payment will not be issued to you until all investigations have been completed and a resolution has been found as described in Section 7 of the Additional Terms for Professionals.
4. Additional Work or Materials.
If additional work or additional materials are required to complete a Porch Services job, you agree that:
- You will inform the User of all needed additional work or additional materials and secure their approval before providing the additional services or purchasing the additional materials. Once you have approval, you will inform Porch Services of additional work, materials and/or trip fees needed to pick up the materials so that they can be added to the User invoice. If additional work, materials and/or trip fees are not approved beforehand but are added to the invoice by Porch Services, Users may refuse payment. Porch will not be responsible for providing payment to compensate the provider for any additional work, materials and/or trip fees that are not pre-approved by the User.
- The User will be charged only for the exact price of the materials (retail price), a trip charge to pick up the materials and, in the case of additional services required to complete the job, the Porch Services charge for such services.
- All fees for additional work, materials and trip charges will be charged to the User through the Porch Services invoice and payment will be collected through the Porch Services platform.
- You will send a copy or picture of the receipt for documentation to Porch Services the same day of the service. You understand that, without the receipt, you will not be reimbursed.