Top 10 Tree Services in Woodbury, MN
Will Tree Services work in Woodbury require permits, inspections, special licenses, etc.?
Whether you’re tree service job is in Woodbury or any other city, you're going to want to do a bit of research before hiring tree services. Even small jobs may have certain regulations around them. Often, the tree service performing the work will have any required permits, inspections, etc. under control, but not always. Short answer: Research yourself and double check with the tree services folks that everything is in order.
How many tree services does Woodbury have?
There are around 50 companies throughout Woodbury to help you with your next tree services job.
- 18 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
- tree service companies in Woodbury have an average rating of 5.00/5.
- 1 companies have a rating of 5.
What should I check for once my Tree Service in Woodbury has finished working?
Every tree services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any tree services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with tree services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the tree service to describe what they did. Whether your tree services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your tree services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the tree service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
More Tree Services
Within a year
Tree planting, trimming or arborist services
Trees over 5 ft tall
Trees over 30 ft tall
Grind down stumps
Within a week
Saplings or trees under 5 ft tall, Vines, Individual shrubs or bushes
General clean up
Within 48 hours
Within a month
Individual shrubs or bushes, Saplings or trees under 5 ft tall, Vines
To make way for new construction or landscaping