Top 10 Concrete Contractors in Tampa, FL
How do I know that I found the right Concrete Contractor in Tampa for my concrete services project?
Finding the right concrete contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Concrete Services in Tampa so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right concrete contractor in Tampa:
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 4 are A-rated in Tampa.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the concrete contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple concrete & foundation services pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Concrete Contractor projects in Tampa?
Every project differs, but you should ask any concrete contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any concrete services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for concrete contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your concrete contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the concrete contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
What should I check for once my Concrete Contractor in Tampa has finished working?
Every concrete services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any concrete services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with concrete services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the concrete contractor to describe what they did. Whether your concrete services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your concrete services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the concrete contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
More Concrete Contractors
Grading and ground leveling
Preparation for landscaping
Within a week
Concrete breaking and removal
201 - 500
No survey is required
Within a week