Top 3 Lawn Treatment Services in Sioux Falls, SD
Does the lawn treatment service I want to hire need to be licensed in Sioux Falls?
Before you start any project, it is crucial to learn about the certifications and licenses that you or your Lawn Treatment Service need to have. There are 1 lawn treatment services in Sioux Falls that are licensed.
Here are the types of license(s) Lawn Treatment Services need to have to work on Lawn Fertilization & Treatment Services jobs in SD:
- Accreditations/License: Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
How many lawn treatment services does Sioux Falls have?
There are around 26 companies throughout Sioux Falls to help you with your next lawn fertilization & treatment services job.
- 10 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
What should I check for once my Lawn Treatment Service in Sioux Falls has finished working?
Every lawn fertilization & treatment services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any lawn fertilization & treatment services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with lawn fertilization & treatment services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the lawn treatment service to describe what they did. Whether your lawn fertilization & treatment services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your lawn fertilization & treatment services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the lawn treatment service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Within 48 hours
Sod, grass, shrub, flower or garden planting
I'm not sure
1,000-3,000 sq ft
Seeding a new lawn
Land is cleared and soil prepared
Within 48 hours
Sidewalks and pathways, Driveway