Top 10 Landscapers in Riverwoods, IL
I’m searching for Landscaping Companies servicing my zip code in Riverwoods.
Many landscaping companies provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Riverwoods. Browse through a sample of the Landscaping Companies in Riverwoods below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful landscape services jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- Tallgrass Restoration, LLC:
- Service Area Zip Code: 60194
- Scott Byron & Co., Inc.:
- Service Area Zip Code: 60044
- Lester's Material Service, Inc. - Lester's Material of Grayslake Serving Lake County since 1960.:
- Service Area Zip Code: 60110
If you weren't able to find the right landscaping company company that services your Riverwoods zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Riverwoods.
How many landscaping companies does Riverwoods have?
There are around 50 companies throughout Riverwoods to help you with your next landscape services job.
- 4 of them have an A or A+ rating from Better Business Bureau.
What should I check for once my Landscaping Company in Riverwoods has finished working?
Every landscape services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any landscape services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with landscape services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the landscaping company to describe what they did. Whether your landscape services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your landscape services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the landscaping company do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Within 48 hours
Inspection and health evaluation
Routine health inspection