Top 10 Concrete Contractors in Myrtle Beach, SC
I have Concrete Services work that I need done in Myrtle Beach. What should my budget be?
Our data on recent concrete contractor projects in Myrtle Beach shows that larger concrete services projects in city are often upwards of $0.00. However, this price depends on a number of factors. Cost can increase or decrease based on any/all of the following:
- Location: concrete contractors travel time may factor into the budget.
- Cost of materials. This is an important factor of your concrete services project budget. You can purchase materials yourself, but remember that your concrete contractor professional maybe be able to leverage relationships with other companies to save on material costs.
- Company ratings: Highly-rated concrete contractors tend to be more expensive. Decide what balance between ratings and cost is right for you.
As always, every project is different and you should contact multiple concrete contractors throughout Myrtle Beach to ensure your project is done right.
How does invoicing/payment work for most Concrete Contractor projects in Myrtle Beach?
Every project differs, but you should ask any concrete contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any concrete services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for concrete contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your concrete contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the concrete contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
What should I check for once my Concrete Contractor in Myrtle Beach has finished working?
Every concrete services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any concrete services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with concrete services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the concrete contractor to describe what they did. Whether your concrete services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your concrete services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the concrete contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
More Concrete Contractors
Within a month
Within a year
Within a week
Courtyard & walkway
200-500 sq ft
Within a week
STONE REPAIR ADD PAVERS LANDSCAPE GRAVEL AND IDEAS TO COMPLETE PROJECT NOT COMPLETED BY LANDSCAPE CENTRAL WHICH IS ON PORCH WHICH IS A SCRAMER UNDER INVESTATION .
I'm not sure
Slate or other natural stone