Top 10 Deck Builders in Lombard, IL
How does invoicing/payment work for most Deck Contractor projects in Lombard?
Every project differs, but you should ask any deck contractor for an estimate, before they do any work. In fact, ask for their general payment terms before any decking services work is done.
If the job is large and going to take longer than a day, it's common practice for deck contractors to request a down payment. Usually, this will be around 25% so they can commence work on your deck contractor project.
If it's a quick job, you'll likely be given an invoice/bill when the job is complete. Then it's up to you and the deck contractor to determine if you pay immediately or can send payment at a later date.
Who should I hire if I need Decking Services in Lombard?
Right now there are about 46 companies in and around Lombard ready to help you with your decking services project.
Below we've listed a few of the top Deck Contractors on Porch:
- R & A Pressure Wash
- Mike's Deck Ctr
- Excellent Maids Exteriors
What should I check for once my Deck Contractor in Lombard has finished working?
Every decking services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any decking services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with decking services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the deck contractor to describe what they did. Whether your decking services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your decking services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the deck contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
More Deck Builders
Within 48 hours
I'm not sure
Cedar or redwood
Floor and railings
rebuild a 5 X 25 cedar balcony, supports are good, only need the floor replaced and all the railings
Yes, I have sketches and a basic idea of what I want