The 3 Best Rated Landscapers in Livonia, MI
More Landscapers in Livonia, MI
How do I know that I found the right Landscaping Company in Livonia for my landscape services project?
Finding the right landscaping company for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about Landscape Services in Livonia so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right landscaping company in Livonia:
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 1 are A-rated in Livonia.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the landscaping company that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple landscapers pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
Will Landscape Services work in Livonia require permits, inspections, special licenses, etc.?
Whether you’re landscaping company job is in Livonia or any other city, you're going to want to do a bit of research before hiring landscaping companies. Even small jobs may have certain regulations around them. Often, the landscaping company performing the work will have any required permits, inspections, etc. under control, but not always. Short answer: Research yourself and double check with the landscape services folks that everything is in order.
What should I check for once my Landscaping Company in Livonia has finished working?
Every landscape services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any landscape services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with landscape services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the landscaping company to describe what they did. Whether your landscape services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your landscape services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the landscaping company do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Within a year
sugar maple trees
Within a month
5 or more
16-30 ft tall trees
Staying on the same property
NEW FRENCH DRAIN INSTALL