Top 10 Landscapers in Lake Forest, CA
I’m searching for Landscaping Companies servicing my zip code in Lake Forest.
Many landscaping companies provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Lake Forest. Browse through a sample of the Landscaping Companies in Lake Forest below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful landscape services jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- Tom Hohman Masonry:
- Service Area Zip Code: 92659
- West Coast Pavingstone:
- Service Area Zip Code: 91711, 92843 and 92832
- Heaven On Earth Landscape Design:
- Service Area Zip Code: 92692
If you weren't able to find the right landscaping company company that services your Lake Forest zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Lake Forest.
Landscape Services isn’t exactly what I’m looking for. Are there more specific services similar to landscapers available in Lake Forest?
If you’ve determined that landscape services are not quite what you were looking for, or if you had a specific project in mind that is similar to landscape services, we can still help you find the right professional in Lake Forest.
Lake Forest has 50 landscaping company professionals that can help you with your landscape services job. Head to our Pros Page to find specific landscaping companies-pros in Lake Forest.
What should I check for once my Landscaping Company in Lake Forest has finished working?
Every landscape services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any landscape services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with landscape services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the landscaping company to describe what they did. Whether your landscape services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your landscape services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the landscaping company do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
Within 48 hours
Saplings or trees under 5 ft tall
Staying on the same property
Within a month
AZ type backyard
Plants, rocks and dg pathways