Top 10 Lawn Treatment Services in Humble, TX
Should I hire lawn treatment services with lower ratings in Humble to save money?
The type of lawn treatment service company that you should hire really depends on the difficulty and specifications of your project. Keep in mind that lower ratings could be a sign of unsuccessful jobs or simply that the professional or company has not done many jobs quite yet. Either way, you will still want to contact any Lawn Treatment Services you are considering and inquire about their work history. There are plenty of great Lawn Treatment Services in Humble that have very few or low ratings.
For example, right now in Humble there are:
How do I know I am getting a fair price for Lawn Fertilization & Treatment Services work in Humble?
Every Lawn Fertilization & Treatment Services job has different requirements. Remember that the price will differ depending on the scope of your project. However, that doesn't mean you have to go in blind. Check out our tips for getting a fair price for Humble work from Lawn Treatment Servicesbelow:
- Talk to a few different Lawn Treatment Services and ask for quotes to compare. We have around 3 professionals and companies in Humble for you to compare.
- Before contacting a company, check out the ratings and reviews from previous customers to learn what others have paid, how long the Lawn Treatment Services took on the job, and how satisfied they were.
What should I check for once my Lawn Treatment Service in Humble has finished working?
Every lawn fertilization & treatment services project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any lawn fertilization & treatment services company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with lawn fertilization & treatment services work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the lawn treatment service to describe what they did. Whether your lawn fertilization & treatment services project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your lawn fertilization & treatment services project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the lawn treatment service do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
1,000-3,000 sq ft
Land has not yet been cleared
Sod to go up to curved edges and borders