Top 10 HVAC Companies in Baton Rouge, LA
I’m searching for HVAC Contractors servicing my zip code in Baton Rouge.
Many hvac contractors provide service to multiple zip codes in and around Baton Rouge. Browse through a sample of the HVAC Contractors in Baton Rouge below to find the right professional in your area for your project. Remember to contact each of these professionals individually to ask about their prices, recent successful hvac jobs, how they bill, and what licenses or permits they have or will have to get for your job:
- Aire Serv of South Baton Rouge:
- Service Area Zip Code: 70819 and 70820
- Hinton HVAC Inc.:
- Service Area Zip Code: 70836 and 70803
- Aire Serv of Lafayette:
- Service Area Zip Code: 70538
If you weren't able to find the right hvac contractor company that services your Baton Rouge zip code, don't worry. Try contacting the company directly to ask them what surrounding areas they also service near Baton Rouge.
How do I know that I found the right HVAC Contractor in Baton Rouge for my hvac project?
Finding the right hvac contractor for your project can be stressful.... when you don't search with Porch. We've pulled together everything you need to know about HVAC in Baton Rouge so you can have some peace of mind before starting your project.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the right hvac contractor in Baton Rouge:
- Are they properly licensed? Baton Rouge has 6 licensed HVAC Contractors Pros.
- Are they BBB accredited? 11 pros in Baton Rouge are.
- Check if they are they BBB rated: 19 are A-rated in Baton Rouge.
- Is the quality worth the price? Make sure to find the hvac contractor that can deliver the quality you're looking for, without going way over your budget. Don't forget that every job is going to be different.
- Speak with them over the phone: Contact multiple hvac contractors pros to see if you’re on the same page when it comes to your project.
What should I check for once my HVAC Contractor in Baton Rouge has finished working?
Every hvac project is going to have different results, but here are a few things to check for once any hvac company has told you they've finished the job:
- Obviously you want to do a visual inspection. Even if you're unfamiliar with hvac work, this gives you the opportunity to ask questions (even basic ones like, what did you do?).
- Ask the hvac contractor to describe what they did. Whether your hvac project was a repair job or a building job, have them run you through what was done.
- Compare the description provided on your hvac project estimate to the work completed. Did the professional do what was promised?
- Request that the hvac contractor do a follow-up visit to check on the work. Most professionals are willing to do this, especially if you ask them.
More HVAC Companies
thermostats has burned out.
I would like to get an estimate for an ecobee thermostat install
Within a week
Heating and cooling
Single family residence
2,001-2,500 sq ft
Slab on ground
None of the above